Engage Wiglaf Pricing.
Make Better Pricing Decisions.
Executives choose Wiglaf Pricing to identify launch prices for new products and services, define price structures to profitably segment markets, conduct deep-dive pricing analytics, improve price variance management, and develop organizational capabilities through people, processes, and tools.
We deliver help through:
Best Practices in Product Management: Building Insanely Great Products – Axentys Consulting Group
Sept 29, 2017
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Chicago Marriott Oak Brook
1401 22nd St
Oak Brook, IL 60523
This is a perfect event for product leaders, business development, and sales professionals. This event is also a unique opportunity for business professionals to network with a wide range of professionals from the same field or other industries but sharing the same passion of becoming the best informed in their field.
General topics include:
- What features make a product INSANELY successful?
- What competencies are critical for a successful product launch?
- Do’s and don’ts for product managers: Lessons learned the hard way
- Understand pricing and pricing strategies
- What is the practical meaning of operational excellence?
- Financial concepts and decisions for product leaders and marketers
- Cost effective Product Portfolio Strategies
Register now using code “TS25” for a special discount!
PPS 28th Annual Fall Pricing Workshops & Conference
October 24-27, 2017, at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel. See details here!
PPS 13th Annual European & Global Pricing Workshops and Conference
December 6-8, 2017, in Barcelona, Spain. Here Tim J. Smith, PhD, CEO of Wiglaf Pricing, speak on Pricing and Corporate Strategy. See details here!