Speaking and Training
Wiglaf Pricing provides speakers on price leadership for keynote addresses and corporate training.
Tim J. Smith, PhD – Managing Principal of Wiglaf Pricing – is a highly engaging speaker requested for keynote and breakout sessions on pricing strategy, sales, and marketing.
Discussions are highly customizable to address the goals of your event or group.
Baseline topics include:
- Pricing Strategy: What’s In It for Me?
- Pricing and Value Exchange: How to Get Prices Right
- Price Variances & Profit: Making Pricing Decisions Reliably and Transparently
- Discount Management in Business Markets
- Promotional Pricing in Consumer Markets
- Customer Perception-Driven Pricing
- Prospect Theory
See a sample list of past presentations.
Choose from one of our standard pricing courses or have a pricing course customized to meet your strategic corporate goals. Example courses include:
- Five-Day Intensive Executive Education: Value-Based Pricing and Corporate Strategy
- Advanced Quantitative Methods in Discount & Price Variance Management
- Psychological Influences to Price Acceptance
- Influencing Customer Price Acceptance
- Pricing Excellence in Business Markets: Making Value the Center of Your Pricing Initiative
- Price Management: Identify the Value, Manage the Perception of Value & Capture the Value
- The Story of Pricing: Baker’s Dozen of Case Studies in Pricing
Each Wiglaf Pricing course is designed to be interactive. Some contain in-depth exercises. Others rely on classroom discussion. All contain case studies.
Workshop attendees receive a digital workbook with a complete set of slides and exercises.
For online courses hosted with the Professional Pricing Society,
please see our section on Online Courses.
Beowulf Professionals Like Wiglaf Pricing
“Really enjoyed your high octane presentation: it makes pricing interesting & relevant.”
“Very engaging & thought provoking. The practical & real world cases that you brought up to explain some of the concepts, made things very easy to understand.”
“Wiglaf Pricing helps us create compelling arguments for philosophical change to old-school pricing strategies. We enjoy learning new ideas with Wiglaf’s unique, dynamic storytelling approach!”
Director, Global Strategic Planning & Pricing
Emerson Process Management
“Highly engaging and entertaining as they cover strategic issues in pricing. Nice work also in drawing lessons from history applicable to the issues being discussed…”
PPG Fiber Glass
“Excellent presentation. Good practical advice for managing price effectively.”
Product Strategy & Pricing
“Thank you for your insightful session on a different perspective to pricing. Your presentation went through a complex topic yet was easy to understand.”
Program Manager, India
“Thorough and thought-provoking … an academic review of the latest findings in the pricing science; [yet] still they remain highly actionable and very relevant for the business life.”
“Your presentations cover relevant and practical topics, with practical illustrations to bring your messages to life in an entertaining and engaging way.”
Senior Global Pricing Manager
“Thank you for another excellent presentation. As is typical of your style, your presentations are heavy
on actionable ideas …”
Masco Retail Cabinet Group
“Provocative and relatively sophisticated compared to a lot of Pricing discussions.”
Director, Corporate Pricing
“Not only do you learn to fish, you learn to price the fish for the maximum profit.”
Commercial Finance Manager
Crown Bolt, LLC